Monday, February 27th 2023
There are several artificial ingredients commonly used in perfumery, including:
- Iso E Super: a woody, musky scent that adds depth and longevity to fragrances
- Hedione: a floral aroma molecule that gives a fresh and clean impression
- Ambroxan: a synthetic version of ambergris, which adds warmth and depth to fragrances
- Calone: a synthetic marine note that evokes the smell of sea breeze and ocean
- Galaxolide: a synthetic musk that adds a smooth and powdery quality to fragrances
- Ethyl Vanillin: a synthetic version of vanilla, which adds sweetness and warmth to fragrances
- Cashmeran: a musky and woody scent with a hint of spice and sweetness.
These ingredients are often used in combination with natural ingredients to create unique and complex fragrance compositions.