Saturday, March 11th 2023
Here's a 3-day itinerary for a relaxing time in Oahu, Hawaii:
- Start your day with a visit to the Koko Head Cafe for breakfast.
- After breakfast, head to the Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling and swimming. This is a beautiful nature preserve and marine life conservation area where you can see a wide variety of fish and coral.
- After a morning at the beach, head to the nearby Koko Crater Trail for a hike. It's a challenging hike, but the views at the top are worth it.
- For dinner, check out the nearby Roy's Beach House for some delicious Hawaiian cuisine.
- Start your day with a sunrise yoga class at Waikiki Beach. This is a beautiful way to start your day and set a relaxing tone for the rest of the day.
- After yoga, head to the Diamond Head State Monument for a hike to the top of the crater. This is a moderately challenging hike that offers stunning views of the island and the ocean.
- After the hike, head to the nearby Waikiki Beach for some relaxing beach time. You can rent a beach umbrella and lounge chair to relax and soak up the sun.
- For dinner, check out the Haleiwa Beach House for some delicious seafood and ocean views.
- Start your day with a visit to the North Shore and spend the morning at the Sunset Beach. This is a beautiful, long stretch of sand that offers great surfing, swimming, and sunbathing.
- After a morning at the beach, head to the nearby Waimea Valley for a walk through the botanical gardens and a swim in the waterfall.
- In the afternoon, head to the nearby town of Haleiwa for some shopping and exploring. This town offers a variety of art galleries, boutique shops, and restaurants.
- For dinner, check out the nearby Lei Lei's Bar & Grill for some delicious Hawaiian cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere.
Note: Make sure to check any COVID-19 restrictions, requirements, and guidelines that may be in place during the time of your trip.